The CBRN Filter was developed by Impertech, a subsidiary of Supergum Group, a leading one stop shop for Respiratory protection equipment for both civilian and military teams for more than 30 years, for providing an immediate and effective solution to the struggle against biological threats, including the corona virus, in particular.
The CBRN Filter is made from a rigid envelope that utilizes internal layers to provide effective protection against CBRN agents. The filter is manufactured per requirements defined by Israeli authorities’ specifications. The Filter structure Allows low resistance breathing, excellent shielding properties and high mechanical resistance.
• The filter includes a standard thread and can be connected to protective systems manufactured in accordance with CBRN standard Materials
• Construction Material — Nuril + 10% GF
• Particulate Filter — HEPA H1
• Height: excluded thread: 63 ± 1 mm
• Excluding thread: 82 ± 1 mm
• Diameter: 114 ± 1 mm Maximum
• Weight: 270gr
• Storage time: The filter’s shelf life is over 20 years when stored in its original packaging.
• Storage conditions: temperature range -10°C e +50°C, Relative Humidity < 80%.
Due to pandemic issues, our handling times for this product may take 2 to 5 business days.
Someone recently boughtfromTexas, US3 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromSydney, Australia27 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromCanada19 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromHouston Texas15 minutes ago