• Impertech’s advanced and enhanced CBRN respirator blower is designed for evacuation teams and other personnel engaged in strenuous activity in dangerous environments.
• The blower creates overpressure within the interior of the mask, to prevent the entry of chemical and biological contaminants.
• The blower supplies approximately 45 liters of air per minute, via two personal filters. It is powered by 5.8V lithium batteries, giving at least 15 hours of continual operation, or 8 AA batteries for 9 hours.
• Made from polycarbonate, the blower is fitted with loops for suspension from a belt or a back harness, providing maximum convenience under field conditions.
• The ONYX-45 blower incorporates a versatile air-flow system that integrates with all protective respirators.
• The blower transforms all NBC masks into overpressure masks.
• The purpose of the blower is to create overpressure within the interior of the mask, in order to prevent the entry of chemical and biological contaminants.
• The blower makes it easy to breathe and enhances the comfort of using a standard rubber mask.
• The blower supplies approximately 45 liters of air per minute and is powered by four lithium batteries.
• The blower is equipped with a monitor lamp, so that users can verify its proper operation at all times.
Due to pandemic issues, our handling times for this product may take 2 to 5 business days.
Someone recently boughtfromTexas, US3 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromSydney, Australia27 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromCanada19 minutes ago
Someone recently boughtfromHouston Texas15 minutes ago