- Top rated topical ulcer/wound treatment.
- A revolutionary, clinically proven product.
- Breaks down biofilm which blocks healing and fights infection.
- Helps create the ideal conditions for wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Speeds up wound healing.
- Facilitates faster healing of foot ulcers and diabetic wounds by enhancing the skin's defences.
Indications: diabetic skin & foot ulcers, pressure injury ulcers (PI/PU), trauma, surgical wounds.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 0.5% (Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Instructions for Use:
We suggest cleaning the wound using a saline solution. Place the saline on the wound and then rinse it off thoroughly. To avoid disturbing the wound bed, do not scrub the wound. Blot the excess saline by using a cloth or clean gauze.
Applying Diabetic Wound Dressing
After cleansing the wound then apply a thin coating that contains Diabetic Wound Gel on the wound as well as the skin around it, spreading about 1/2 inch over the wound.
Dressing The Wound
Apply a bandage that is non-stick. Cut the gauze to fit the wound. Attach the gauze to the wound using tape. Repeat this process two times a day.
The product is FDA approved:
Lavior has an FDA vendor and supplier number in the FDA. Also in compliance with the FDA CFR 21 Chapter 211